James Miller - Coeliac Diary

 

Monday, August 06, 2007

J D Wetherspoon

 

I complained to Wetherspoons about the menu in their airport cafe at Stansted.

This was the reply.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. I have enclosed the following link to our website that will enable you to search our current menu for food that may be suitable for you.

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/food/

Please select the option for 'Food Facts' and follow the instructions on screen. We have also recently added a logo onto our menu to show which meals are gluten free.

In reply to your comments about the available food at the airport pubs, I will be passing these to the Catering Department for consideration in the future.

I trust that this will be of assistance to you and thank you for contacting us.

I shall be looking for the logo on the menus.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home