James Miller - Coeliac Diary

 

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beer

 

I don’t like to put a damper on gluten-free beer, but I was someone who really enjoyed his beer. I used to drink a couple of pints of Adnams or Greene King, fairly regularly and I missed it after I was diagnosed. A few months ago, I tried a bottle of the same Adnams, as it someone said that the gluten level should be low. I had no ill effects, but the beer tasted awful.

Was it psychological or does it take time to get used to good beer?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear whiskey is gluten free - any ideas which kind would be the best, I don't normally drink it but unfortunately I have a very bad cold and want to try a hot whiskey to see if the old wives tale really works!!!!

7:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home