James Miller - Coeliac Diary

 

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Pizza Hut Revisited

 

Pizza Hut really do take the biscuit!

On the original diary I said they didn't have any nutritional information.

As of February 2005, they still don't have any! Despite an all new website.

Under their FAQ they have the following :-

"13: Why is there no email address to send my comments?

A long time ago we did used to have an email facility for all your comments. However this service was abused and affected the overall service quality. We believe that we offer a better quality service to our customers who contact us by phone or by letter."

Very very bad! Just hide rather than use decent technology.

I know one restaurant chain, where I won't be eating in the future. In fact I doubt ever!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home