James Miller - Coeliac Diary

 

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Lost Symptoms

 

I was diagnosed with coeliac disease at 55 or so and the symptoms I’ve lost are as follows.

1. Bad skin – much better now
2. Mild depression
3. Tiredness
4. Wind
5. Occasional migraines
6. The runs
7. Dandruff
8. Aching Joints

Last week my tennis (real) was rubbish. I missed about half my volleys. I had my B12 injection on Tuesday and today I played a lot better. But I was able to follow the ball better and only missed a couple of volleys.

I’ve noticed this before and you wouldn’t think that lack of B12 would make so much difference to hand-eye coordination. So tennis is one thing, but just think how it must affect all the other things we do, where quick visual control is needed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home