James Miller - Coeliac Diary

 

Friday, February 10, 2006

Tesco

 

Tesco gave me one of my worst shopping experiences yesterday.

I went to the old stocking factory at Baldock and had filled my trolley only for there to be a fire alarm. So I had to leave the trolley and wait in the car park. In the end I had to drive away empty-handed.

Today I went to the smaller Tesco in Newmarket, which seems to have been laid out in a much more logical manner. The interesting point was that at the entrance you passed the Organic display, follows by the Free From and then the various sauces, oils etc.

Some have been worried about Tesco’s policy on gluten free and I think that they can be reassured if they put gluten free goods prominently in the store.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard William said...

I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

3:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home