James Miller - Coeliac Diary

 

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gluten-Free Cookery School

 

Thanks to everyone who responded to the death of Celia.

It’s funny but I’m happier now that I’m by myself. I suspect that it’s because I can do what I want and eat what I want and need. My middle son went out and bought some ready-made cottage pies for supper yesterday and he didn’t bother to read the label. So I went out for an Indian in Cambridge.

Seriously, though my cooking skills are pretty limited, although I’m not bad with a frying pan for one.

Does anybody know of a gluten-free cooking school, preferably somewhere nice and warm, that would welcome a sixty-year-old widower with the lack of knowledge outside of the very basic?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We have arranged some dates onSpecial Diets Directory - this is the link to paste into your browser:

http://www.specialdietsdirectory.co.uk/gluten-free-cookery-classes-i606.html

Hope this helps even if it has taken a while!

8:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home