James Miller - Coeliac Diary

 

Monday, January 08, 2007

Astraeus to Gambia

 

We flew to the Gambia on Astraeus from Gatwick.

Just a quick post to say that the GF meals were actually quite good.

We flew what they call Star Class, which is a bit more upmarket but they made a mistake with the meal on the way out and I got one for steerage. It was a Citrus Ginger Chicken the CFH Group in Wrexham. It was very nice, even if it had too much coconut for my liking.

Coming back I got the Star Class meal, which was again chicken and very good.

This was a much better experience than I got with BA when we went to Turkey.

The only problem I had was they gave out nuts mixed with the odd biscuit. I didn't need to eat them and mistakenly ate a biscuit. Serves me right for being greedy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home