James Miller - Coeliac Diary

 

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mars

 

I am not vegetarian, Jewish, Muslim or any of those other groups that are morally or religiously affected by the change in the formulation of Masterfoods products.

I have to read all food labels as I'm a coeliac. This means I'm allergic to the gluten in wheat, barley and rye, so no bread, beer and pasta for me. But I can and do enjoy cake, cider and rice noodles!

So when a company like Masterfoods changes the formulation of their products, without flagging this in the media and on the product with a big **New** sticker, I immediately put the company on my banned list.

There are many companies that are scrupulous in flagging and informing changes and in future I'll stick to them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home