James Miller - Coeliac Diary

 

Friday, February 15, 2008

Gluten Free Sausage Pie

 

Henry and some of his friends are coming down at the weekend, whilst I'm up in London.

Celia would have always cooked them something so I did the same this morning. Henry may have lost his mother, but he shouldn't lose the things she would do.

So I've cooked a variant of her sausage pie for everybody.

I took ten Musks gluten-free sausages and cooked them in the oven and then cut them into pieces which I put into the bottom of a large flat dish.

I also fried one onion and two peppers in a small amount of olive oil, which I then mixed with the sausages and a tin and a half of baked beans. Some gluten-free soy sauce was then added for flavour.

Sausage Pie

The whole thing was then covered by mashed potato.

Sausage Pie

Before heating it just add some grated cheese to the top.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home